For aging individuals, daily food prep can easily become a burden — exactly why Custom Home Care is pleased to offer home-cooked meals for seniors in Chicago. When you or your loved one is no longer interested in cooking, that doesn’t mean nutrition and nourishment have to be neglected. Enlist our help with meal prep for the elderly, and enjoy knowing that healthy food will be taken care of on your behalf.
Our cooked meals for seniors alleviate the burden of planning for and preparing food each day, while also guaranteeing food is available that meets any necessary dietary restrictions or guidelines. This service is one more way we help seniors maintain independence at home, through the highest levels of support and care.
Who Benefits From Our Cooked Meals for the Elderly?
Intended for seniors with:
- Physical Limitations
- A need for assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Poor medication compliance
- The need for companionship
- Feelings of loneliness & isolation
- Post-surgery & rehab needs
- Short term illnesses like the flu, urinary tract infections (UTI) or generalized weakness
- Family caregivers needing respite care in Chicago or the surrounding area
- The need for assistance with outings, errands and appointments
- And other individual client needs and requests
Why Choose Custom Home Care?
When it comes to meal prep for seniors, Custom Home Care is the right choice. We’ve been providing home care services such as these since 1994, leading to our current status as the most trusted home care agency for Chicago seniors. Count on us to provide meals with a loving approach, as part of our mission to improve seniors’ lives. Our agency is owned and managed by nurses, and our well-trained, experienced caregivers are available 24/7/365. If you’re ready to learn more, contact us today to set up a free nursing consultation.